Winnipeg wedding venues recommended by Photographer
Selecting a Winnipeg wedding venue is one of the first and important decisions you will make as an engaged couple. Before I list some of my favourite wedding venues here is what you should consider prior to your visit.
- First step is to set up a rough guest list to get an estimate on number of guests. Not all wedding venues in Winnipeg can accommodate same number of guests so it’s important to start with low numbers and add more guests if needed.
- Set a budget for your reception and try to stick to it. Find out what the rates our for Winnipeg venues. Facebook wedding groups is full of local information.
- Get an idea of what the venue might look like on your wedding by visiting local photographers and wedding planners for past weddings. Keep in mind and pay attention to the decor if that is additional cost or part of venue.
- Choose your wedding date. Keep in mind that summer months book up fast. Even fall weddings are quite popular in Winnipeg and it might be difficult to find a venue during Sept-Oct months.
Here is a list of Winnipeg Wedding Venues that are worth meeting with and get you started.
- The Fairmont Winnipeg
- Viscount Gort Hotel
- Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre
- Canad Inns Polo Park
- Fort Gary Hotel
- Manitoba Club
- St.Boniface Golf course
- Inn at the Forks
- Fort Gibraltar
- Radisson downtown Winnipeg
- The MET (Metropolitan Entertainment Centre) by Canad Inns
- The Marlborough Hotel
Still looking for a wedding photographer?
If you are newly engaged, or are still on the hunt for a wedding photographer, I’d love to hear from you! Please SEND ME A MESSAGE below and I look forward to getting to know you better!