Fort Gibraltar Winnipeg Wedding Erin and Tony Married
Stunning Fort Gibraltar Winnipeg wedding with Erin and Tony.
Erin and Tony’s wedding day was an endless sunshine on an autumn day. A day filled with tons of personal touches, making it so special for their friends, family and guests. These two have so many who love and adore them including me, they are just “those” type of people you can not help but smile at Erin’s infectious laugh and be in awe at the way Tony looks at her.
I was very fortunate to be able to document this impressive wedding, but what put this day over the top was how their friends and family made us feel like part of their family. Big hugs to all the friends and family for being absolutely wonderful from start to finish! It was a day filled with incredible moments. One of the highlights of my year, thank you two for letting me be part of your special day! Check out their wedding video at the end.
Special thanks to all the vendors who played a role in making Erin & Tony’s big day a success.
- Hair | Nikki’s Hair and Makeup
- Makeup | Touch of Blush
- Dress | Bliss Bridal
- Bridemaids Dressed | David’s Bridal
- Shoes | House of Elliot
- Ceremony and Reception | Fort Gibraltar
- Winnipeg Wedding Photographers | Derek Bogdan Photography & Rammy
- Groom’s Attire | Aldo’s Formal Wear
- Linens | Elegant Events by Chelsea
- Decor | Connie – Fort Gribraltar
- Transportation | London Limos
- Wedding DJ | Crystal Sound
- Ceremony Musi | Eddy Hodgson
- Officiant | Kristel Kernaghan
- Handkerchiefs- Eiltan designs
- Henna – Lady Lorelie