Winnipeg wedding venues Derek Bogdan Photography Winnipeg Wedding Photographer
Winnipeg has an abundance of choice when it comes to wedding venues. Here are some of my favorites where my clients had their wedding.
- Victoria Inn and Conference Centre – This hotel has hosted many weddings and other events such as conferences, meetings and even great cup evens. I’ve been there many times and their banquet sales team, staff, food and service is excellent. Their reception halls can be customized to fit guests up to 2000. Take a look at this wedding at Victoria Inn
- The Fairmont – This hotel is located on Canada’s historic exchange district corner in downtown Winnipeg Portage and Main St. This hotel offers luxurious accommodations with great staff and excellent service. The Winnipeg ballroom offers space that can comfortably accommodate between 200 and 700 guests. Small intimate weddings or large the Fairmont hotel can accommodate any size.
- Fort Garry Hotel – A historic hotel in Winnipeg with magnificent ballrooms, conference halls and meeting rooms. This hotel is quite popular for weddings in Winnipeg and it books up quite fast. The wedding ambiance at this hotel is breathtaking. There are few places inside the hotel for great photo opportunities.
- The Gates on Roblin – Located at beautiful quiet riverside setting on Roblin Blvd just past perimeter this venue has lots to offer from wonderful tasty food, excellent service and even delicious Sunday brunch. Weddings can be held outdoors or indoors. This venue is an amazing backdrop for weddings, engagement and anniversary dinners. There are lots of options for photos on the grounds. Take a look at this winter wedding at The Gates on Roblin
- Fort Gibraltar – This is quite the popular place for weddings. If you are looking for something unique then this a a venue for your wedding. A historic venue that has great things to offer with two reception halls, great food and service. In addition the venue offers hatchet throwing and muskets shoots, how unique is that! Wedding ceremonies can be held outdoors and indoors with many photo opportunities around the grounds. Take a look at this wedding from Fort Gibraltar
- Viscount Gort – Newly renovated hotel independently owned prides itself for its customer service, two banquet rooms that can accommodate up to 350 guests for your beautiful wedding in Winnipeg.
Obviously there are many more wonderful wedding venues in Winnipeg and even surrounding areas. I’m excited to work with other Winnipeg wedding venues in near future.