Winnipeg wedding photography brides experience – Hello from past bride
Hello from past bride posts will features a quick questionnaire from one of my past brides. These posts will feature some wedding info, tips and experience and hopefully help future bride’s to be during their wedding planning stages. Today I’m happy to feature Amber.
- How long did you have to plan your wedding?
- A: Year and a half
- What was the most important part of your wedding?
- A: Great pictures, excellent food and good music.
- What helped you plan your wedding the most?
- A: My wedding binder. Good organization is key!
- What were the first thing you booked?
- A: Venue
- How many bridesmaids and groomsmen?
- A: We had 7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen, 1 flower girl and 1 ring bearer.
- How many guests at your wedding?
- A: 320 guests
- What would you describe your wedding style as and how did you feel you achieved it?
- A: Elegant yet simple. Achieved this with rich colours and simple centre pieces.
- Would you have done anything differently looking back on your wedding planning experience?
- A: We would have arranged transportation for our guests and ourselves. The venue was just outside the city and it was hard to get a taxi.
- Any additional advice for soon to be brides?
- A: Don’t sweat the small stuff, the little details that seem important will not matter down the road. What matters is savouring every moment of your wedding day because it will go by in a blink of an eye and if you don’t stop once in a while to simply enjoy the moment it will seem like a big blur by the end.